• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PackerBacker

Help with Planet 28, Fort Vesper

Question

I could use some tactical tips on planet 28, Fort Vesper. Specifically with the two cargo rockets at the back. With such tight gateways to get back there, plus having to get past the defensive towers, it seems like I have no time to even get to one cargo rocket before they both blast off. Any thoughts on how you solved this puzzle?

1 person likes this

5 answers to this question

Hi! 

In the next few days we are going to make a new channel where we can share videos so stay tuned on that. 

But for now, let me know the level of your Titans and what loadout you are using. I will try to beat the level and post the replay :)

2 people like this

12 hours ago, PackerBacker said:

I could use some tactical tips on planet 28, Fort Vesper. Specifically with the two cargo rockets at the back. With such tight gateways to get back there, plus having to get past the defensive towers, it seems like I have no time to even get to one cargo rocket before they both blast off. Any thoughts on how you solved this puzzle?

i suggest you upgrade your Bots to a higher level. 

I use the Ripper and the Hunter for this level.  At the start I use the Hunter to hold back the enemy bots, and then take my bots around the side of the enemy bots, and straight up to the barrier, they start beating on it, when the enemy bots show up I use the Ripper drop blast to smash them and get a clear path through.  The timing can be tricky but it can be done.  Hang in there.

Maya

2 people like this

There are a few ways to do it - I just tried Maya's way and confirm it works ( But you might not have a hunter )

Because I don't know what Titans you have I put an image below showing the strategy with just using a Golem and Ripper.

First I hooked left to catch the spawn, then right to catch the other spawn.  I put the ripper to the left to agro the bots at the top spawn while breaking the right barrier.

I then use the golem to freeze wave 2 of the top spawn while taking care of the rocket on the right, then I move my bots hugging the top of the map around the spawner to catch the rocket on the left.  It's a bit tricky but remember that only 1 bot has to be attacking a rocket to keep the countdown from going away, with this method you will "trickle" a few bots above the spawner ( because some will attach the spawner ) while at least a few bots are touching the other rocket.  This way the countdown won't go down while your bots kill the top spawner before the majority of them move to the rocket on the left.

image.png

2 people like this

Dude, your plan sucks. Not to mention impossible with that level of bots... no titan help = overwhelmed and dead down below. 

Mayakov's is way better. 

1 person likes this