Lann

BotBeasts still recruiting!

Lann    8

Must be lvl 10 to join, must be active to stay. Lvl 4 alliance (we should be lvl 5 in 2 1/2 days). I buy hacks for the team as often as I'm able...my gems don't get spent at the Trader, they go to my team. We have others who buy boosts as well! If you're looking for a good team join up!

• Like 2

Guest Capricornus Rex!!   
Guest Capricornus Rex!!

Whats up! Just joined your alliance! Just started planning less than a week ago. Im hooked! And if I hope to find a very active alliance! Lets bring down SkyNet hahaha

• Like 1

Guest depressedman joined botbeasts   
Guest depressedman joined botbeasts

Hey Lann, I've joined your alliance. I'm very active player (see my stats!), let's go up to first position ;)

arm    4

Not sure how relevant this thread still is.... But I'm looking for an active guild. Every guild worth joining is full and everything else is full of inactives...

Let me know if you have a spot opening up. I'm level 22 and at 2800ish [arena points?] whatever they're called lol

Bots lvl 9, all titans except warmonger lvl 5+

Lann    8
On March 22, 2016 at 7:34 PM, arm said:

Not sure how relevant this thread still is.... But I'm looking for an active guild. Every guild worth joining is full and everything else is full of inactives...

Let me know if you have a spot opening up. I'm level 22 and at 2800ish [arena points?] whatever they're called lol

Bots lvl 9, all titans except warmonger lvl 5+

We will definitely have 3 or 4 openings on Monday. 

arm    4
2 hours ago, Lann said:

We will definitely have 3 or 4 openings on Monday. 

Thanks, but I already joined another guild

Hello lann. I'm a level 22 Looking for a guild. By any chance are you asian, studying to be a doctor, used to play GA. If so, it's me Cyanide. I just started playing this game about a week ago. It's easy to level up so far. If you're not her, then sorry. Anyway let me know if you have an opening for me. Thanks.

Sup Lann! Been a bit inactive the last few days. Just been a busy week. Made it to the 2nd of 3 top spots in the arena for my group though! Anyway, is there some way we can have a private Robocide chat or place where people can check in? Mostly raising this for people who are committed to the game and to BotBeasts, but may have a bad week or something. Which I think will happen for me from time to time. Also if we can request hacks that might be good. Cuz i think the newest hacks are good, based on our level and all, but sometimes the older more defensive hacks may still be good. But this just may be my thoughts on where we are right now. Anyway, let me know what you think. And if you want to set something up for our Alliance.

Robotically yours,

Capricornus Rex

Lann    8
On March 26, 2016 at 11:08 PM, Capricornus Rex said:

Sup Lann! Been a bit inactive the last few days. Just been a busy week. Made it to the 2nd of 3 top spots in the arena for my group though! Anyway, is there some way we can have a private Robocide chat or place where people can check in? Mostly raising this for people who are committed to the game and to BotBeasts, but may have a bad week or something. Which I think will happen for me from time to time. Also if we can request hacks that might be good. Cuz i think the newest hacks are good, based on our level and all, but sometimes the older more defensive hacks may still be good. But this just may be my thoughts on where we are right now. Anyway, let me know what you think. And if you want to set something up for our Alliance.

Robotically yours,

Capricornus Rex

We could set up a Line account :)

Hey good idea to have a chat for us! My name on Line is Michele Spadino, please add me. Thanks

Baracus    11

I'm going to create a Line group until Lann can set up and invite us to the official alliance group. What is your Line ID Michele?  Or search for me (Line ID = Lexxx21).

BotBeasts have now cracked the top 10!

Guest Silk   
Guest Silk

Hey man I've been wanting to join a real alliance! Names Silk, lv 20, over 3700 ally points.