Cupid Stunt

The 'perfect' defence

15 posts in this topic

Robocide Commanders, 

In a constant attempt to improve the community, our skills and the game, i've opened up another discussion topic for the pvp defence section.

i've recently come across a combination on a map that is seemingly unstoppable at for my current pvp group. 

If you're on the same map, please try this yourself.

Alternatively, please try and beat it! 

Lastly, if everyone posts their winning combinations (please provide evidence like mine below) - then we can start creating a defence catalogue! (Purpose of this being good for the developers to watch balancing)

Good Hunting Commanders! 

image.png

image.png

2 people like this

Robocide Commanders,

Looks like i've bumped into another "perfect" defence!:

image.png

image.png

1 person likes this

Found another 'perfect' defence!

There seems to be a few common occurances here though don't you think? 

image.png

image.png

To be honest, I wouldn't really say I agree, heh. It seems like all three defenses have plenty of spaces to move around the collision point to attack. 

You will know once you get into the competitive range (currently 11000~12000 coins) you can expect to have no perfect defense in your log. Currently players like Poke007 and Whoopazz seems to be able to beat any solid defense without any failed attempts.

However the defenses you posted are still really solid ones, that actually makes people to plan beforehand. Keep up the good work :)

While i agree, i do need more points under my belt, i'm not sure i can get any "higher level". I'm in your and poke's league! 

The reason these defences work so well is because it doesnt really matter if you manage to wiggle out or even start attacking the titans. 

The combination of beserker, hunter or juggernaut usually means the first wave gets withered down by time you can place your second titan; allowing the enemy titans to use their abilities on the base, or the enemy bots have free reign. 

My main method of beating my own perfect defences is when i use base shielding II and freeze the wave with golem/valkyrie. Even then, that results in a 2 star depending on the map.

Now overall, i will agree with you. These "perfect defences" are beatable. Point being however, they're way "overpowered" compared to other maps.

image.png

1 person likes this

oh boy i thought i made a pretty good defense 

image.thumb.jpeg.11f791c5c6d5a0b13a713eb

until Poke007 just nuked it with ease

what map are we talking about here? Not asking for your setup (which you wouldn't share anyway)

12 hours ago, Feathk said:

what map are we talking about here? Not asking for your setup (which you wouldn't share anyway)

My map? It's the one that looks like Starmap 19 Dustworld.

Just another day owning pvp :P

Watching the videos, it's another case of the juggernaut and hunter push through the front line before you can even get the first titan out. By then the bots are eating at your base.

image.png

image.png

1 person likes this

that positioning of the two titans seems really ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm trying to make the Titans breed to give me a super Titan.

Either that or they make some horrible abomination due to the hunters "cannon" being too long for the Juggernaut.

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Feathk said:

I'd love to test that defence

If you're in the top league you should be able to :)