• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shiloh

How do I get my dead Titan Back from Warp Zone?

Question

I have only been playing Robocide for about 5 days and love it until I tried the Warp Zone.   I been spending a little buying crystals to get started and put all my time and crystals into a Level 6 Golem and a Level 6 Ripper.  I have a 15 level account and been three staring most stars on the STARMAP up till I lost my L6 Golem in the Warp Zone.  I like the ARENA and the STARMAP but hate the Warp Zone.  I read the Mission to win  20 stars in Warp.  Won the first battle in Warp and in the 2nd battle was beat and my L6 Golem was killed and my L6 Ribber suffered 50% damage.   Now I am stuck without a Golem and a damaged Ripper.  Still building my WARMONGER up to L4.   Now I can't fight well without my Golem.   I have two Lifes left in the Warp Zone but I afraid to go back since I won't have any Titans left and don't know how to recover my Titans.  I read the FAQ and even contacted Robocide but they still haven't told me how to get my Golem back.   They say I can restart it if I have any lifes left which I do but they still haven't told me how to restart or get my Golem back.   It has been about 20 hours since my Golem was killed but I am really starting to get upset with this game trying to get that Golem back since I had a lot invested in it.  How do I get the Golem back to play the games.   I am done with the Warp Zone but their is little info in the FAQ about getting back dead Titans.

Edited by Shiloh
2 people like this

6 answers to this question

Heya Shiloh!

thats normal for warpzone! It does not matter if you lose all your lives, that way you gain your earned metal. After you lose your lives or give up(left of the start button) it takes 2-3 hours to reset and try again and all your titans will be revived. It is designed in a way that the more titans and higher their lvl the further you get into the warpzone thus gaining more metal! 

Your titans are still available in pvp and world battles but killed titans in warp stay dead untill out of lives or give up.

Hope this clarifies things. 

Edited by Arty O Donnell
3 people like this

Hey Shiloh;

No worries buddy, you only lose Titans in the Warp Zone for as long as that round of Warp Zone is live.  As soon as you cache out of the warp Zone, you get all the $$$ you earned, you get your Titan back for the next Warp Zone, and then you wait 2 hours for a new Warp Zone to open.

The Warp Zone is a great way to make quick money, if you have 7 energy to use, and you can beat the first 7 levels, then you can get (I think) $4000 in one pass.  You can then wait until your energy recharges, or cash out and do something else.

My strategy is to use the weakest Titans first in the Warp Zone and then go to the stronger ones as I climb the Warp Zone levels.

Maya

Edited by Mayakovski
2 people like this

Thank you Arty O Donnell and Mayakovski for the reply with something that helped and relieved my fear of losing all my Titans the Warp Zone forever. I had to developed a new Titan to win I paid a lot to get a Hunter.   That Hunter helped me win two more battles in the Warp Zone and suddenly the option to cash out and quit the Warp Zone came up when I was ready to start the third battle.  I really thank you since the Robocide FAQ didn't tell me how to recover use of my Titan or if I would ever get it back.    Still learning this game every hour.  

2 people like this

Sorry that was me above since my account must have timed out and defaulted to Guest.  

1 person likes this

My L6 Golem still can not be selected for a battle after cashing out and quit the Warp Zone that closed 18 hours ago.  Another new Warp Zone has started but I am afraid to go in and lose more Titans.   I am using a Nexus 9 tablet and with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (version March 2016).    I have reported it to Robocide through the mail we are exchanging since this started.

Edited by Shiloh

My L6 Golem has now come back on line after about 23 hours after I closed the Warp Zone.     I am using a Nexus 9 tablet and with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (version March 2016).   This is what it looked like a hour ago with a screen shot as I tried to select it for a battle.  I am happy again but not going near the Warp Zone for a while.   BTW, I only had four Titans two days when this happened so at the time it was like losing my major weapon. 

Robocide Golem issue.jpg

Edited by Shiloh