Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Commander

Update problems

19 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed that selling your items in the inventory is now worthless in the new update? 

Yes everything is now 5 metal each instead of 100 minimum it must be a bug.

what a shame

1 person likes this

Totally worthless selling items now which makes auto-run also almost totally worthless. Will take way too long to earn money. Def deleting if it stays that way. 

2 people like this

What a scam they just want us to give them money. Everyone go to the App Store and give one star with the reason that we don't get enough metal for recycling anymore until they fix it

1 person likes this

Well Im glad that someone actually got back to us and explained what happened instead of leaving us in the dark. Thanks KEEF for letting us know. 

1 person likes this

Guys it is not easy to build a game with an economy system that complex. 

I don't believe we are asking too much in return, we just ask you to understand our position too. The game is free and it is not hard to proceed further without having to pour in a lot of money. We also made the AI system, which are also given for free. 

I do understand you your point tho and trust me such decisions or changes are not made without thinking about the effect that you, the players, can have.

Looking forward to talk more about it.

1 person likes this

Deleting, would take forever to earn enough without selling inventory. Thanks for the honest answer though. At least we can make an informed decision. 

1 person likes this

@KEEF

im posting here just because of this issue.

+dude im thingkin bout makin our player not happy

-how?

+lets decrease that item recycle price to a dime.

-sounds fun, do it dude

you know its still hard to get silver money on this game, even with 100-250 old recycle price.

and those warp stages are boring when you doing it for the hundret times.

good way to lose your free players.

if you confident enough with your loyal paying players, put some price on the app.

not even big dev like supercell is brave enough put an update that de-benefit theit players.

sure thing that brave and dumb has very thin barier. 

1 person likes this

On March 23, 2016 at 9:23 AM, KEEF said:

Guys it is not easy to build a game with an economy system that complex. 

I don't believe we are asking too much in return, we just ask you to understand our position too. The game is free and it is not hard to proceed further without having to pour in a lot of money. We also made the AI system, which are also given for free. 

I do understand you your point tho and trust me such decisions or changes are not made without thinking about the effect that you, the players, can have.

Looking forward to talk more about it.

Not pleasing everyone is much different than not pleasing everyone. The only reason I kept playing as a newbie was the payouts on this. You've now given an absolutely MASSIVE advantage to older players. I'll give this until the next update...but if this doesn't get more reasonable in the next update I'll be quitting too. Rebalancing is one thing but cutting a payout by 20x is ridiculous. 

Edited by Lann
1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Lann said:

Not pleasing everyone is much different than not pleasing everyone. The only reason I kept playing as a newbie was the payouts on this. You've now given an absolutely MASSIVE advantage to older players. I'll give this until the next update...but if this doesn't get more reasonable in the next update I'll be quitting too. Rebalancing is one thing but cutting a payout by 20x is ridiculous. 

20x is an exaggeration. I believe it's actually 5x-10x...but that's still a ridiculous amount. 

The pricing is definitely dis functional. I now never buy anything from the trader as I have a huge inventory of parts I cant afford to craft. 

Im constantly waiting for the warp zone to open, get 10-15,000 metals, upgrade one or two bits, then switch off for a couple hours.

you need to find a better balance admin...

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Fnbroken said:

The pricing is definitely dis functional.

"function broken"- Fnbroken

Well I'm out.  Just deleted the game.

Way to slow and unbalanced to be fun any more.  And too many bugs as well, I'm tired of having my base blow-up when it still has 50% shield strength, tired of having the cargo rockets take off before there timer runs out, and tired of having  two 2 level 5 Titans completely trash two level 9 Titans within seconds.

This could have been a great game, now it's just another has been.

Goodbye Botbeasts.

Maya

2 people like this

55 minutes ago, ZeroByDivide said:

"function broken"- Fnbroken

Not quite....

Fu^king broken 😜

1 person likes this

So I recon they changed the % chance on getting the special item.

65 times in a row I've done level 39 and still no armour V.

patience... Running very very low

1 person likes this

Just chiming to in to say that the new economy has turned me off of the game. Grinding is never fun. If there were in-app purchases of the kind someone else mentioned (like new blueprints or something), I'd definitely consider it, but I'll never buy temporary things like "gems" or "coins" or whatever in any game. As an example, I have bought every new ship in the Phoenix HD game, as they are "permanent" goods that add new game-play experiences. I won't play the game until the next update, to see what happens, and if the economy isn't changed up, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well, I'll delete it. I totally understand that the devs need to sell something to pay their salary, of course! I don't begrudge them that at all! Like I said, give us some "permanent" things to pay for, and I'd be pleased to pay for them!

1 person likes this

so it seems the next update didn't try to solve a single thing about this issue

1 person likes this