Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bot

Economy Balancing

5 posts in this topic

Suggestion to help with balancing both ends of the economy.  Right now a lot of users are frustrated due to change in metal price on resells.

My suggestion is to meet in the middle, parts are worth 20x level x tier.

So level 1 tier 1 item is 20 metal

Level 5 tier 2 item is 200.

Then add a money sink to balance economy like a "slot machine" or gachapon that costs "x" metals to spin for a chance at materials, hacks, metals, crystals, or even blueprints. ( might be opportunity to add a gem slot too )

A lot of users dislike slots because it caters more to "pay to win" but this attracts whales who pay for the game for free players to have more content

1 person likes this

People are talking like there is actually an economy in the game. There is no way to trade or Exchange goods therefore there is no economy. 

2 people like this

22 minutes ago, Arty O Donnell said:

People are talking like there is actually an economy in the game. There is no way to trade or Exchange goods therefore there is no economy. 

Don't argue semantics with me Arty :P just trying to assist in reasonable suggestions to the problems

2 people like this

I agree totally with Bot, let's find a middle ground, not too much metal but enough to keep people playing.

The way it is now it is like many games I used to play, fun for awhile, but then progress is so slow it's not worth playing.  I do not want to play for a week or two just to get one upgrade.  That is why I quit playing Astronest.  Great game, but after awhile, I was waiting a week or more just to do one upgrade.  Not worth the time.

Please Playraven, listen to the people who are playing your game. 

Maya

2 people like this

I already quit so cant be arsed anymore. Once you max your favorite setup theres nothing more to do. Arena is shit because if you get a shit layout your just getting rolled for 4 days.

what pisses me more off is that they instead of adding actual helpful things to they game they ninja'd this metal nerf in. Stillno way to communicate with your clan.

Oh and warpzone is designed in such a way that the better your titans are the better the enemy is aswell. Stupid because at lvl 10 i got to 200 shards and at 24 im struggling to even get that far thus not gaining enough metal for expensive upgrades. 

Yet another game killed by its greedy developers. 

Edited by Arty O Donnell
3 people like this