Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayakovski

Balance Titans

8 posts in this topic

Please balance the behaviors of the player and the enemy Titans.  When the enemy Titans get close to my base they attack it, but when my Titans get close to the enemy base they just stand there and do nothing.  Yes, they do attack bots, but the enemy Titans attack Bots and Bases, my Titans attack only Bots.

Also why do my Titans take so much damage when I drop them into the fight?  Both the Berserker and the Ripper take between 1/3 and 1/2 damage when I drop them into the battle.  My level 9 Ripper has a Thunder Slam of 6000 points, which is great, but that also costs it a lot of damage automatically, again this does not seem to happen to Enemy Titans.

Maya

1 person likes this

Will look into this now!

1 person likes this

Note that enemy titans don't actually attack your base directly (at least not with basic attack). Tanks' laser blast just causes an explosion, which is able to attack enemy's base(s) (and cargo rockets, if they are your titans). Tanks do tend to play smart and aim for bots near bases, though, but that is actually a good feature, especially when defending.

5 hours ago, ZeroByDivide said:

Note that enemy titans don't actually attack your base directly (at least not with basic attack).

That is not what I have seen, I have had them directly attack my base when there are no bots near by.

with their basic attack, or skills (e.g. juggernaught's block rain, berserker's explosion, hunter decoy, etc.)?

Both, I have seen the Juggernaut use it's block rain on my base, and also seen the hunter use it's basic laser.

I think overall, the titans need a review and balancing.

higher level pvp sees an extremely high usage of juggernaut, hunter and beserker for defence. Especially at close quarters where they can wreck your first wave of bots and leave you trapped. 

As I demonstrate in my perfect defence posts. 

That, or more titans to be added to change up the meta.

however, being the game is still so new, i think it's reasonable to wait until the next season to see major changes. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt

While i think of it, coding the valkyrie and warmonger to move away when hit by another titan would make them more visble, especially for pvp defence. 

Currently all you need to do i plonk a golem, hunter, juggernaut or any of the slashers class to take them out in a sinch due to the warmonger and valkyries low hp