Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cupid Stunt

A "Recycle all item" option in Inventory

5 posts in this topic

Robocide team,

As many of us will experience towards later levels, we start to accumalate a lot of lower level items such as chip I, armor I, Battery II and frequency II etc...

To the point i have almost 100 chip I. (I'm sure there are those with even more!) 

Unfortunately after a recent update you reduced the value of our spare parts in our inventory so now i have even less motivation to sell them. Secondly, it might be worth looking at the individual value of each item, since i certainly seem to obtain more of one than the others. (It's no coincidence that i named the four above....)

Unless that is you help our very lazy behaviours by installing a simple "recycle all" option. rather than me having to press Recycle and confirm recycle each time, equaling 200 presses.

Assuming it takes around 0.75 seconds to press two buttons. It will take me 1 min 30 seconds to get rid of 100 Weapon I. 

There are 5 types of items. For our argument, we will include I and II since these are the most common to obtain. That's 10 types of items to sell. Which totals us at 12.5 minutes of recycling our items.

Which would you rather me be doing? Spending 12 minutes recycling my items for penance amount of metal. Or kicking ass on pvp and trying to top my rank of 5000? 

Kind Regards,

A Cupid Stunt.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
1 person likes this

Cool idea!

1 person likes this

The new pricing system is COMPLETELY retarded and unbalanced. I can make 1000 metal in 40 seconds by watching two ads and it would be a complete waste of time spending five minutes pressing the screen to sell a few hundred useless items for 5 metal each (which are then offered for over 200 by the trader at the same time) for two thousand metal.

get your act together, it's not encouraging anyone to spend real cash on your game.

its just stupid 

image.png

1 hour ago, PlacentaJuan said:

The new pricing system is COMPLETELY retarded and unbalanced. I can make 1000 metal in 40 seconds by watching two ads and it would be a complete waste of time spending five minutes pressing the screen to sell a few hundred useless items for 5 metal each (which are then offered for over 200 by the trader at the same time) for two thousand metal.

get your act together, it's not encouraging anyone to spend real cash on your game.

its just stupid 

Wrong topic. Redirect to:

1 person likes this