• Announcements

Sto

Constant crash

Question

Sto    0

I have a not so old ipad and i have a lot of crash with the game. Everything is up todate, nothing else running, emtied logs and the usuals to garanty a good device.

Let say i enter the game and go to arena or farm a map. I can almost every time empty my energy without a crash. But as soon i have to enter a selection or another menu : choosing a module for fighting, trader, upgrade a titan, go to alliance... i crash soon after. It seems opening these selections (especially module selection and skill selection) will make me crash. I don't know if this memory or graphic related. but an option to remove all these useless effect in the menus would probably do the trick.

3 answers to this question

KEEF    96

Hi there, 

Sorry to hear about this issue. 

Can you contact me from the game itself so that I can see if there is any issue? Just go to Settings and Contact us

Thanks

Guest Vensoldier   
Guest Vensoldier

I try to enter in contact us and the game crash, and reset, equal triying to play a vídeo to earn money, the game reset

KEEF    96

Hi! 

Please try to delete the app and download it again. You will most likely lose your progress but you can contact me and I will restore it for you.