Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroByDivide

introducing a new skill for valyrie and warmonger!

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys how are you doing

Today ill be honoured to introduce the newly (or not) added feature to our beloved  valkyrie and warmonger!

It's called the 'So u wot m9 fite me fgt'!

This is a move those titans activate when they get bored during defending, and you are about to drop your favourite titan!

They are smart enough to know that there is a delay between choosing a location for your titan to drop, and the titan actually dropping. So as soon as they hear your command to drop, they slide to the target location, while pulling the most innocent face they can.

image.thumb.png.a98a6845f7103dd40cca2d73

Yes, you're right. MY GOLEM WAS SUPPOSED TO DROP THERE 5 SECONDS AGO. Thanks to the smooth move by the warmonger, they successfully nuked my base to the core with ease. They did it 3 times in a row and because of the warmonger's smart move i had to call gg.

This move is currently on sale for a crazily low price of $tfu. The stock runs out quickly, so don't miss out!

That's all for today. I hope you guys don't miss out on this great skill move. See you next time. 

5 minutes ago, Guest InmateSearch said:

I respectfully disagree

hi rob

i thought you quit the game

in short @KEEF please fix this

Edited by ZeroByDivide
1 person likes this

Hey, we are working on this. I was just talking to the devs about it. 

In the next update some Titans will receive a power boost which should improve this particular issue that you encountered.

2 people like this

On 12 April 2016 at 2:59 PM, KEEF said:

Hey, we are working on this. I was just talking to the devs about it. 

In the next update some Titans will receive a power boost which should improve this particular issue that you encountered.

i was trying the new level 53, swarmageddon, and encountered this issue again. I'm not sure what you meant by the power boost but obviously it didn't fix the problem \o/

Holy heck, how difficult is it to even fix this minor bug? Are the developers doing their jobs? Just reserve the space and flag it so titans cant enter the region, just as if a titan was dropped there already, as soon as you drop a titan. Doesn't need to modify the drop delay at all thus wouldn't change the gameplay at all. You can even decrease the valid drop radius to the actual hit area and improve user interaction if this is implemented.

I'm literally so frustrated every time this happens and make me lose.