Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroByDivide

feature request
Account system

4 posts in this topic

It will be nice if there is an account system that synchronises your game data to the server.

Currently people are having issues like: being unable to recover game data after uninstalling (contacting the devs work however), being unable to play on multiple devices, etc.

One problem people think about when account system is introduced is botting. But since there are currently no interactions between players other than the PvP, I don't see the reason to bot anything. Phones aren't even friendly to bot in the first place anyway. 

P.S. Please don't just make it social login and nothing else. That would 10/10 suck. Having it would be nice, but having only it would be nah.

2 people like this

We know about this and didn't have time to implement it before launch. :( 

1 person likes this

So has there been some sort of update to do/fix any of these items?  I've lost ALL game data after either a patch or incorrect game connection to my iPad's Game Center login.  Devs had not or deigned not to reply to my two in-game Support requests, especially via email, since March. I was so unhappy with this EA-like response that I uninstalled what was shaping up as a great IP idea.  Not even a reply to my other turret thread...

Hi there.

I personally reply to every message that is sent from the in-game chat and I have recovered all the lost accounts. 

You are mentioning the turrets so clearly you have been playing Winterstate as well (which I also take care of and reply to all the messages). 

Just write me a message and I will get back the account.