Sign in to follow this  
ZeroByDivide

Recent update and metal problems again

ZeroByDivide    34

Well, as i guessed, no improvement to the items sell price in the recent update.

And the update screwed up the income even more. Before, the Warp Zone had the last level as Devil's Quarter, which i could beat about 5~6 times repeatedly, getting me 300~500 shards. Now after the recent update and added content, i can't get higher than 234 shards, as all my favorite titans die after the level after Devil's Quarter. Also if i play on Devil's Quarter badly and take away more than 20% of golem's health, I can't even get past 198.

I think with the seriously low income of metals, the game is going dead. i literally have 20~25 of all items level 3 to 6, but i can't even spend them to upgrade titans anymore. 

Please consider buffing the item sell prices, nerfing the Warp Zone, or add new ways to earn tons of metals that can catch up with the ridiculous crafting costs.

Edited by ZeroByDivide

Guest Feathk   
Guest Feathk

I'm totally agreeing here. The warp zone needs some general updates. It's doable to reach 200-300 shards, but after that there's not much chance without having perfect runs. I'm also waiting for metal all the time. In addition it get's boring playing the same levels over and over. 

• Like 1

Fnbroken    17

Or mix the maps order in warp up a bit. Make the harder ones come in early but make them easier... Then make those initial ones really difficult later on....

• Like 1

ZeroByDivide    34

or even make it like a wave system where you're not attacking a defense but instead you have to defend waves of bots and titans.

holy shid i just came up with this and it actually sounds good

ZeroByDivide    34

Like, make killing enemy titans and cargo rockets that appear at certain intervals give you shards, so you can get different amount of shards each round instead of getting the same evertime. 

You choose your initial titans to start with, and when they die (hp reaches zero, so the invincibility mode of some titans don't count as being alive), instead of the titan icon being greyed out, put a red cross on it just like how it looks on a titan choosing screen, and clicking on it should pause the game and allow you to choose a different titan.

The map would look like the Starmap 53 Swarmageddon, there should be no enemy base, each wave should end when all enemy bots and titans are destroyed, and cargo rockets should have fixed/variable locations where they spawn. The cargo rockets should reward according to their hp. Dead titans can slowly regenerate and fully revive (in like idk 20 mins) so you can use it again. The number of bots in a wave and their levels should increase each wave.