Followers 0
ZeroByDivide

feedback
Buffed Converter Titans

5 posts in this topic

The recent update added buffs to the converter titans, which are:

- Attack range increased by 17%

- No longer targeted by titans if a large group of bots are near 

One thing that makes the titans invincible is the second buff.

The converter titans converts enemy bots, instead of killing them, and when max level they can convert the bots with one hit. 

The converter titans also have high mobility, meaning once they finish converting all bots nearby, they can immediately move to the next area. They also tend to move to places highly populated.

Now that they are not targeted by titans when a group of bots are around, they are near impossible to destroy. When a large group of enemy bots are approaching, you are forced to block them with your bots first, but then that allows the titans to convert them. Now after the buff this makes the converters never targeted by enemy titans.

They are already coded to run away from bots when attacked. So destroying them with bots (also they can convert the bots) is also quite impossible. 

The titans should be coded to just run away when attacked just like they do for bots, instead of not being targeted which makes it unfair for other titans. 

I like the new and improved valk and warmonger. Before the update the warmonger was not used for attacking in arena and the valk was only really usable on poorly designed maps or bases with low level bots/titans.  Against bases with max bots/titans, attacking with golem/jugg was what was used almost every time.  It was boring.  Now they both are viable options against the right map.  If they get nerfed, they go back to being minimally used for attacking in arena.

On defense, they are tougher to deal with but definitely not OP. I'd rather see the devs buff other titans like the butcher or create a new titan.

1 person likes this

i agree with buffing other titans, but the converter titans are over powered in defense

4 bots are enough to destroy my base, and since bots spawn from my base, one converter titan placed near the base does the job of converting 4 bots and destroying my base immediately

I see only valkyrie and warmonger in every defense now.

On top of everything i described they do, they also do a great job of blocking paths in defense. Every time I open up or take a path to target a base or cargo rockets, they convert one bot in the leading group, causing surrounding bots to stop and attack, thus blocking up the path completely.

However I feel like the developers aren't gonna listen anymore, so I'm upgrading my converter titans now. I thought they were promoting attacking but this is going the other way. I can now finally just sit in defense. Don't nerf the titans now please.

I noticed that when an enemy juggernaught goes into overdrive my warmonger flies right to him and keeps ramming it in the face until the warmonger dies.

This happened 3 times in a row on 2 different maps.