Sign in to follow this  
Chakan

Pvp ranking and points

Chakan    4

Hello,

I am now in the upper tier of the pvp match. It was fun to climb to the top!

However, with my relatively low 4600 points, i am unthinkably far away from the first places and 90% of the time now, my pvp opponent gives 2points/Stars (When winning).

Would it be possible to gives priority to better ennemy player when using the random feature in pvp? (Like 50% of the time, you get a higher ranked player, so at least, uppon winning, we can have more points (Also more challenge).

thanks in advance

• Like 1

KEEF    96

Hi Chakan, thanks for writing again! 

With the game currently in soft launch, the amount of targets that you have is limited. 

This will be resolved very soon when also an improved matchmaking will be implemented. I really understand your points and we were just discussing it with the devs. 

Working on it, Commander! 

rpr    10

We are planning to install improved match making today, let's see if it makes things better...

We will fine tune it further as needed, of course.

rpr    10

So new match making is in place and more targets should be found. At least some people are reporting a lot of new targets and attacks.

HOWEVER: We also added that you will no longer get your Alliance members as targets (as it should be). So this might be a bit issue for top players, so I recommend them splitting their alliance so they can keep on hitting each other....

KEEF    96

Hi Chakan! 

Happy to hear that it is working as we thought it would! 

A new update coming soon. We will introduce some changes to the missions system. Stay tuned!

Ryan29    0

I'm trying to pvp but all I've got is 1 spaweners and 2 titans and the players that I hetatched with have 3 spawners and turret and their a much lower level then me. So how do I get more stuff for my base?

Katz    30

I also have a similar question.  How do I set more mechs in my defense setup screen?  I'm level 27 with almost maxed out bots and all it gives me is one measly slasher.  Very disappoint, much sad, so frustrate.

KEEF    96
At the beginning of every new season, you are given a random map where you can set your defenses. 

This means that some people will have more bases and less Titans, some people will have more Titans and less bases and so on. 
We created this system to add more strategy. 

Hope this helps!