Arty O Donnell

Season reset bug

Hi, i am unable to post in the support section for some reason.

anyway, my season time said 4 days left yesterday, but when i logged on it somehow ended thus giving us our points. Seeing as i was ranked first i should be promoted to a new league, however im still in the same league with the same timer whilst my total points in the alliance gained +50. Now all the alliance members did got put up in a new league as they are gaining new points. Whilst mine still say i would earn 0 points even though im still sitting 1st in that league. Quite annoying as it will take me longer to get out of this low league with not gaining points or Any reward just to hope it fixes itself when the actual league timer hits its mark. 

Regards,

Arthur

• Like 1

Bot    40

Something appears to have hiccuped on the server because this morning I have a different set in my Arena, yesterday I had another person named Bot ( lv 15 ) in the arena with me but not anymore

KEEF    96

Hi Arty, I fixed the problem with the Support page and now you can post there. For this specific case I recommend you to take a screenshot of the issue and use the Contact us button inside the game: Settings --> Contact us

Remember of course to add the screenshot to your message. 

KEEF    96

Hi Bot, seasons reset every 4 and 3 days respectively and that's why you had a different defense layout and different players in your league. 

Bot    40
8 hours ago, KEEF said:

Hi Bot, seasons reset every 4 and 3 days respectively and that's why you had a different defense layout and different players in your league. 

But it reset during a season, I had a new roster and was ranked 1st but the next day it reset me ( again today ) without any rewards and it said I had 2+ days left

Same for me Bot, only i stayed in the same league with the same players and now it shows im not getting Any rewards at all. Already contacted them ingame and they did a reset on the servers. Now im still in the same league, ranked 1st but shows i Will gain 20 points instead of the respectable 50 (or more since i should be promoted to a new league). 

Edited by Arty O Donnell

Bot    40

Yeah, if you see the first picture when I highlight myself on alliance it shows +80 upcoming ( means 1st place )

But 2nd image shows me not setup for this season

image.png

image.png