Sign in to follow this  
Bot

Is there a "Shield"?

Bot    40

As soon as I hit 2,000 points the PvP world got a lot harsher even though I haven't changed leagues yet.

I am only getting 6 stars getting a perfect attack but they revenge me for 20 points.. Also the one guy revenges me 2x in a row in just a few minutes.

I go from 2-3 "20 point" losses a day to losing 78 points in less then an hour from revenges

image.png

• Like 1

KEEF    96

Hi Bot,

There isn't a shield and your point is very valid. 

We were actually discussing it with our devs this morning. Let's see how we can improve the balancing. Thanks for pointing this out. 

• Like 1

Katz    30

I have a semi-related question.  What determines how many points you get from attacking someone?  I just lost 20 points to an attacker, but my revenge was only worth 3 points per star.  Doesn't seem fair.

• Like 1

KEEF    96

Hi Katz, 

Right now the matchmaking works so that if the player that attacked you has less trophies than you, he will get a good amount of points.

When you will revenge that player (since he still has less trophies than you) you will not be able to gain the full amount back. 

We have had many internal discussions about this and I am sure the team will look into it and improve the system. Any suggestion is more than welcome!

• Like 1

Bot    40

currently our defense is random and some setups are very difficult to defend.  Right now my defense is easy to 3-star.  This is because I have 1 Titan and the map has rocks that prevent me from putting my spawns close together.   I can't even use half the map due to rocks.  This forces me to put spawns far away with no turrets and 1 Titan, a 3-spawn defense should be used for Zerging.  Unfortunately because of this I lose 80-100 points Each time I fight due to revenges and regular attacks since my layout is an easy win.

• Like 1