Arty O Donnell

Ascalon looking for devoted members!

13 posts in this topic

Hi all!

Ascalon is looking for active and friendly players. We are currently open with a few spots to be filled. If we hit a few good guys up we will be in the top 25 for sure! There are no level or a specific arena points required, but we do handle some other rules  

[~] Keep rising on arena points, inactives will be kicked on sight  

[~] Officer title can be earned by being active and contribute to the Alliance [~]

At a later point I will update this thread if we require specific criteria.

Regards, Arty

image.png

4 people like this

Status update: #34! Since you cant update the original post. Leave a reply if interested and ill open a spot. 

image.png

Edited by Arty O Donnell
2 people like this

We are now in the top 25! #24 to be precise. If interested let me know in a reply or find us ingame with the name of Ascalon. 

image.png

1 person likes this

could we turn this into an alliance chat/forum while still recruiting new members 

With how basic the current forum is, it might be more viable (if permisable) to create an alliance chat topic. 

Alternatively, there are numerous free services online built just for this purpose for the likes of minor alliances/clans such Ascalon.

i'm currently evaluating all the alliances and their behaviours over time before commiting to any of them and if they're/i'm a suitable match

Edited by Cupid Stunt

Update:

After some weeks of hard work we secured an awesome spot in the top rankings, currently sitting at #11 and rising with points every hour. 

20/25 are now actively playing and gaining us lots of xp and hacks. If interested leave a message below with your arena points. 

image.png

2 people like this

The guest above was me heh.

I think we could kick those players less than 2000 points and inactive (0 income).

18 hours ago, ZeroByDivide said:

The guest above was me heh.

I think we could kick those players less than 2000 points and inactive (0 income).

I stopped playing. Ill make you commander so you can continue to lead. 

1 person likes this

Sure, but I don't know how longer I will play either, though. I'm just going to play until the next update and see if the developers listen to us players. 

I'm not sure if there is a direct way to make someone a commander, but if the commander leaves, the rank 2 becomes a commander, i think? If you really want to, rank down all the ones above me, leave the alliance and join again. I'll restore the down-ranked officers. But I'm not sure if it works tho.

1 hour ago, ZeroByDivide said:

Sure, but I don't know how longer I will play either, though. I'm just going to play until the next update and see if the developers listen to us players. 

I'm not sure if there is a direct way to make someone a commander, but if the commander leaves, the rank 2 becomes a commander, i think? If you really want to, rank down all the ones above me, leave the alliance and join again. I'll restore the down-ranked officers. But I'm not sure if it works tho.

I reinstalled the game to make you commander, but of ofcourse there is no save file of your account so everything is lost and i wont be able to get back on my old account. GG playraven well done. 

1 person likes this

Ascalon is officially dead.

image.jpg

1 person likes this